Yay! I am starting over on this whole blog thing! (as per popular demand, apparently I have people who check this thing) <3 So right now I am really enjoying the little bit of free time I have from School and work. My school life seems to be going quite well and I intend for it to stay that way! Classes this semester are Community Public Health, Dental Materials, Periodontics II, Special patients and of course clinic! I have given 2 patients anesthetic so far and it is such a blast to work on a patient that can't feel anything you are doing to them :) hahaha! I had to do a project in my special patients class where a partner and I had to do some sort of activity with a sensory impairment. Our impairment was blindness, so we went out to dinner at olive garden while my partner was blind and went bowling while I was blind. It was a freeking blast so I decided to share some pics!
Me blind at the bowling ally!
Using the ramp... but it got boring after a while, so i stopped using it!
That's right! I got a strike! BLIND!
I beat my partner... and she wasn't blind!
And not only did i beat her once! BUT TWICE! :) HAHAHA
That is so great!! I am glad you updated and even with pictures. Good luck with another week of school. You rock!!
ReplyDelete